I. Name and address of the responsible company
hi, tilda GmbH
Phone: +49 711 225527 30
is the controller within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and other national data protection laws.
II. Name and address of the data protection officer
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Te.: +49 (0) 69 – 9494 32 410
III. General information on data processing
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we collect and use personal data of the users of our homepage only to the extent that this is necessary for the provision of a functional website, our contents and services.
As a matter of principle, the collection and use of our users’ personal data only takes place with their consent. An exception to this principle applies in cases where the processing of data is permitted by legal regulations or where obtaining prior consent is not possible for actual reasons.
2. legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data results in principle from:
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO when obtaining the consent of the data subject. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for processing operations that serve to fulfil a contract to which the data subject is a party. This includes processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO for processing operations which are necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO if vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the first-mentioned interest.
3. Data deletion and storage period
The users’ personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Storage beyond this may take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a necessity for the continued storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
IV. Use of our website, general information
1. description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the user’s computer system. The following information is collected:
Information about the type of browser and the version used. The user’s operating system The user’s internet service provider The IP address of the user Date and time of access Websites from which the user’s system accesses our website Websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website
The data described – with the exception of the user’s IP address or other data that enable the data to be assigned to a user – is stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Purpose and legal basis for data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by our system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. Duration of storage
Your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. Insofar as your data is collected to ensure the provision of the website, the data will be deleted when the respective session has ended.
The following data is stored and transmitted:
Language settings Browser settings
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies results from Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The purpose of the use of technically necessary cookies is to simplify the use of our website.
We do not use user data collected through technically necessary cookies to create user profiles.
VI. your rights / rights of the data subject
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights as a data subject:
1. right to information You have the right to receive information from us as the responsible party as to whether and which personal data concerning you are being processed by us, as well as further information in accordance with the legal requirements under Art. 13, 14 DSGVO. You can assert your right to information at: email@example.com
2. Right to rectification If the personal data we process and which relates to you is incorrect or incomplete, you have a right to have it corrected and/or completed. The correction will be made without delay.
3. right to restriction You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data concerning you in accordance with the legal provisions (Art. 18 DSGVO).
4. right to erasure If the grounds set out in Art. 17 DSGVO apply, you may request that the personal data relating to you be erased without delay. Please note that the right to erasure does not apply if the processing is necessary for one of the exceptional circumstances mentioned in Art. 17(3).
5. If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You also have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. You also have the right under the GDPR to receive the personal data relating to you that has been provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
7. You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. We would like to point out that the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
8. right to object Furthermore, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you that is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO for reasons that arise from your particular situation.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you finally have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
VII. Data transfer outside the EU
The GDPR ensures an equally high level of data protection within the European Union. When selecting our service providers, we therefore rely on European partners wherever possible when your personal data is to be processed. Only in exceptional cases will we have data processed outside the European Union in the context of using third-party services. We only allow your data to be processed in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DSGVO are fulfilled. This means that the processing of your data may then only take place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the determination of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU officially recognised by the EU Commission or the observance of officially recognised special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard data protection clauses”.
VIII. Web Analytics
1. use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. A DSGVO in case of consent.
VIIII. Social media presence
We maintain fan pages within various social networks and platforms with the aim of communicating with the customers, interested parties and users active there and informing them about our services.
We would like to point out that your personal data may be processed outside the European Union, which may result in risks for you (e.g. when enforcing your rights under European / German law). Please note that some US providers are certified under the Privacy Shield and have thus undertaken to comply with EU data protection standards.
User data is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created from the usage behaviour and resulting interests of the users. These usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users’ computers, in which the usage behaviour and the interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data may also be stored in the usage profiles irrespective of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them).
The processing of the users’ personal data is based on our legitimate interests in effectively informing users and communicating with users pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. If users are asked by the respective providers for consent to data processing (i.e. declare their consent e.g. by ticking a checkbox or confirming a button), the legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a., Art. 7 DSGVO.
Further information on the processing of your personal data as well as your objection options can be found under the links of the respective provider listed below. The assertion of information and other rights of the data subjects can also be made vis-à-vis the providers, then only they have direct access to the data of the users and have the corresponding information. Of course, we are available to answer any queries and support you if you need help. Provider: